Useful links and information
- Uganda Wildlife Authority
- Visit Uganda
- Uganda Travel Planner
- Bradt Travel Guide – Uganda
- Uganda history and statistics
- Nature Uganda
- UNAA Times Online Voice of the Ugandan Diaspora
- Budongo Conservation Field Station
- Albertine Rift Programme
- The African Conservation Foundation
- The East African Wild Life Society
- Global Insular Conservation Society
- Chimpanzee Sanctuary & Wildlife Conservation Trust
- Celia Hoe's campaign to stop the ivory trade
Uganda Safaris and Accommodation:
- The Far Horizons (Journeys Discovering Africa) specialists in East African safaris
- Steppes Discovery ethical Uganda tour operators
- Natural World Safaris ultimate safaris to countries in Africa, Latin America, Asia and the Artic and Antarctic.
- Destination Jungle sustainable tourism and conservation tour and travel operator with operations in East Africa and office in Kampala.
- Wild Frontiers quality, professionally guided, camping and accommodated safaris
- Kyaninga Lodge - perched on the rim of an ancient volcanic crater lake with spectacular views of the Mountains of the Moon in the distance, Kyaninga Lodge offers the ultimate luxury experience of one of Uganda’s most beautiful locations.
- Safari Wildz - showcasing the best that East Africa has to offer.
- Appliances Online
- Monkey.co.uk- motor insurance comparison site (For every car insurance policy taken out through Monkey.co.uk, they will make a donation of £10 to Uganda Conservation Foundation or a charity of your choice from the list of causes they have chosen to support).